Access the Porsche Privacy Notice.
Access the form for Do not sell my personal information.
(1) The person responsible (Controller) for the collection, processing and use of your personal data in accordance with Art. 4, Section 7 Data Protection Ordinance ("GDPR") is:
Managing Directors: Risto Vahtra, Kevin Valdek, Martin Lauer
Skalitzer Str. 68
Tel: 030 26565600
hereinafter referred to as "we" or "us" -
(2) Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person (Article 4 (1) GDPR).
(3) If you contact us by email or telephone we will collect and record your disclosed data (e.g. email-address, telephone number) to be able to answer your questions.
(1) At all times, you are entitled to claim your rights in relation to us as an affected person. Should the respective statutory requirements be met, these include the following rights:
• Right of access in accordance with Article 15 EU GDPR
• Right to rectification in accordance with Article 16 EU GDPR
• Right to erasure in accordance with Article 17 EU GDPR
• Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Article 18 EU GDPR
• Right to data portability in accordance with Article 20 EU GDPR
You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us under the contact details listed under section 1 (1).
(2) In addition you have the right to lodge a complaint with a responsible data protection authority:
Berliner Beauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit
Visitor entrance: Puttkamerstr. 16-18
Tel: +49 30 13889-0
(1) If you visit our website without registering or providing further information we collect only the personal data transmitted by your browser.
This data is statistically evaluated by us and is only used in order to improve the attractiveness, content and functions of our website. In our server log files, we save information that your browser automatically sends to us for technical reasons. This includes:
· Browser type/version
· Operating system used
· Referrer URL (the most recently visited page)
· Host name of the accessing end device (IP address, anonymised)
· Date and time of the server access
In case of smartphones, tablets and other mobile end devices: manufacturer/model.
No person-related saving of this data takes place. This data is also not combined with other data sources.
The legal basis for the processing of your IP address is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f) EU GDPR. Our legitimate interest arises from the purposes of the processing listed below:
· Guaranteeing a seamless connection
· Guaranteeing comfortable use of our website
· Assessment of system security and stability
Your IP address is saved by us in anonymous form and no personal analysis takes place during this process.
We do not disclose your data to third parties for commercial purposes (sale, rental). Should your data be processed by service providers who support us with customer service the scope of the transferred data is limited to the necessary minimum. The data transfer takes place in encrypted form. Within the framework of processing by a processor, our partners were carefully selected by us and are obliged, in accordance with the statutory provisions of Article 28 EU GDPR, to handle your data in a trustworthy manner and to comply with our own data protection standards. In particular, our partners are not permitted to transfer the data of our customers to third parties for direct marketing purposes or to use the data themselves for commercial purposes.
Data that is submitted as part of the application process and during the Porsche Data Cup is shared with the initiator, Porsche AG. This information is used for the purpose of evaluating the participating services and for selecting the winning projects.
In order to apply to be part of the Porsche Data Cup you need to submit a form that is fulfilled by TYPEFORM SL, C/Bac de Roda, 163 (Local), 08018 – Barcelona (Spain). We entered into processing terms with the provider in accordance with Article 28 EU GDPR. The following personal data is requested in the form:
The sending out of updates and data cup related communication is fulfilled by the company Mailjet SAS, 13-13 bis, rue de l’Aubrac, 75012 Paris, France. We entered into a processing agreement with the provider in accordance with Article 28 EU GDPR.